Friday, March 7, 2008

Enter Spring


Is anyone else ready for Spring to get here? In Aurora we're starting to get a few of the Spring tease days--the ones where it gets just warm enough you think you might not need a coat. These days are usually followed by sub-freezing temps and even colder wind chills.

Not only am I ready for Spring because I'm sick of having frostbite from walking outside for more than one minute, I'm ready for Spring because of the opportunity it holds for Infuse. In the winter here people tend to stay in their homes (and who can blame them), making a ministry based around relationships very difficult to puruse. I'm thankful that God has given us some opportunities during these cold months, but as the temperature creeps up it opens a whole new world of possibilities for us. We can be out in our neighborhoods more, go to the park, attend summer festivals, and the list goes on. All this makes me excited for what the next six months hold for us!

No comments: